1. Click on the menu tab (located in the top right of your browser)
2. Click on More Tools and click on Clear Browsing Data
3. In this menu, choose the beginning of time from the drop down menu and ensure the following options are ticked:
- Browsing History
- Download History
- Cookies and other site plug-in data
- Cached images and files
- Autofill from data
4. Then click on Clear Browsing Data
1. Click on the menu button and choose History
2. Then click on Clear recent history
3. From the drop-down menu, choose the everything option, then ensure the following boxes are ticked: - Browsing & Download History
- Form & Search History
- Cookies, Cache
- Active Logins
4. Then proceed to click the clear now option.
1. Open Microsoft Edge
2. Click on More options on the top right corner of the browser
3. Select Settings from the drop down menu
4. Click on Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data
5. Check the Cookies and saved website data (and any other data you want to clear) and click on the Clear button
1. In your Internet Explorer browser, proceed to tools
2. Then click on Internet Options
3. In the "General" tab in the "Browsing History" section, tick the box that reads "delete browsing history on exit" then click "delete".
4. Ensure the box “Preserve Favorites website data” is UNTICKED and all other boxes ARE TICKED in this screen and click on "delete"
5. Click "OK" to close the menu
1. Click on Safari in the top left corner of your browser
2. Select Preferences from the drop down menu
3. Click on passwords, then in the search bar, type in Gamehouse
4. Once you have located all the saved passwords for GameHouse, select on them and click remove for each
5. Then click on Privacy in the same window
6. Then click on details next to the cookies section
Any further questions? Please contact Customer Support as they're always ready to help!