Why you might receive the error message - "You do not have a license for this game"
- The wrong password and/or email address is being used to unlock your game
- Your purchased game is missing from your My Games list
- Old login details are saved in the game windows causing this issue
- There is an issue with the license for the game
- You will always use the current email address and current password for your GameHouse account in which your games are in.
- If you're not sure what your password is, you can reset it by using the Forgot Password option located at the top of the home page.
1. Sign out of your GameHouse account from the website
2. Also sign out from the game window
3. Uncheck the Remember Me box in the game window
4. Clear your browsing data/internet cookies - click here for instructions
5. Uninstall the game completely from your computer
6. Re-download the game through your My Games list
7. Unlock the game again (if prompted to)
If you've already tried all of the above suggestions and still receive the same error message, then it's likely there is an issue with the game and you will need to get in touch with Customer Support for further help.
Any further questions? Please contact Customer Support as they're always ready to help!