Reasons your game doesn't play in full screen mode - Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 users
- Full screen optimization needs to be disabled
- The color mode needs to be reduced
- The compatibility-troubleshooter needs to be run
- The game needs to be run as administrator
1. Right click on the game icon and open properties
2. Under the compatibility tab, check the boxes for Disable fullscreen optimization and Run this program as an administrator.
3. Before clicking on apply, ensure that all the other boxes remain unchecked and apply the changes.
4. You should now be able to play this game in full screen mode.
1. Right click on the game icon, choose properties.
2. Then go to the compatibility tab and scroll down, check the box of reduced color mode.
3. In the dropdown menu below that box, choose 16-color bit.
4. Then click on apply and try again to play the game.
1. Right click on the game icon
2. Select properties and then the compatibility tab.
3. Then click on: run compatibility trouble-shooter.
1. Right-click on the game icon from the desktop and choose Properties.
2. Select the Compatibility tab.
3. Check Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP (Service Pack 3). Please also try this by choosing the Windows 7 option if Windows XP does not work.
4. Importantly, make sure you check the box run this as an administrator
5. Click Apply and then OK.
6. Start a game. You should now be able to play this game.
Any further questions? Please contact Customer Support as they're always ready to help!