Reasons why you might receive the error message - "Oops! There was an error while installing the game. Make sure to have enough disk space."
- Browser related issue (usually a problem with Internet Explorer)
- Internet Security settings need adjusting
- A change is required for the installation folder
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar
2. Select Settings
3. Click Show Advanced Settings
4. Scroll to Network and click on Change Proxy settings
5. Then click on security and ensure the setting is on Medium-High*
* If this doesn’t work with Medium-High, you can also try it on Medium and once the download is complete you can set it back to High or Medium-High.
1. Click on the menu option located in the top right corner of the page
2. Then click on Options and then Security
3. In this window, click on the first Exceptions option
4. Type in gamehouse.com and click on Allow
5. You can now close these windows
1. unzip and run the following program -
2. The option to change your installation folder will appear when redownloading the game
Any further questions? Please contact Customer Support as they're always ready to help!