Reasons why you might receive the error message - "Oops! There was an error while installing the game. Make sure to have enough disk space."
- Browser related issue (usually a problem with Internet Explorer)
- Internet Security settings need adjusting
- A change is required for the installation folder
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar (top right corner)
2. Select Settings, then scroll all the way down to Advanced
3. Scroll to System and click on Open Proxy settings
4. Then click on security and ensure the setting is on Medium-High*
* If this doesn’t work with Medium-High, you can also try it on Medium and once the download is complete you can set it back to High or Medium-High.
1. Click on the menu option located in the top right corner of the page
2. Then click on Options and then Privacy & Security
3. In this window, click on the Exceptions option in the Content Blocking section
4. Type in gamehouse.com and click on Save Changes
1. unzip and run the following program -
2. Once this is opened, be sure to double click on clean install. Then, you can simply close this window
3. The option to change your installation folder will appear when redownloading the game