Why you might receive a Script Error message
- Often related to the installation of Java on your computer
- Some messages relating to script errors can also look as follows - Line 3 Char-25, The value of the property "mboxCreate is null not a function object"
Solution 1 - Remove and reinstall Java
1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
2. Uninstall Java and any Java Updates that are listed
3. Using Internet Explorer go to http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp and click the Free Java Download button in the middle of the page
4. Follow the installation instructions presented to you on the Java website.
5. Play your games!
Solution 2 - Try another internet browser
Solution 3 - Clear browsing history
1. Click on the menu tab (located in the top right of your browser)
2. Click on More Tools and click on Clear Browsing Data
3. In this menu, ensure the following options are ticked:
- Browsing History
- Download History
- Cookies and other site plug-in data
- Cached images and files
4. Then click on Clear Browsing Data
1. Click on the menu button and choose Options
2. Proceed to Privacy and ensure the following is selected:
- Tracking – Do not tell sites anything about my tracking preferences
- History – Never remember history
- Also click on clear all current history – ensure you have selected theeverything option, then ensure all boxes are ticked
3. Then proceed to click the clear now option.
1. Open Microsoft Edge
2. Click on More options (… symbol) on the top right corner of the browser
3. Select Settings from the drop down menu
4. Click on Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data
5. Check the Cookies and saved website data (and any other data you want to clear) and click on the Clear button
1. In your Internet Explorer browser, proceed to tools
2. Then click on Internet Options
3. In the "General" tab in the "Browsing History" section, tick the box that reads "delete browsing history on exit" then click "delete".
4. Ensure the box “Preserve Favorites website data” is UNTICKED and all other boxes ARE TICKED in this screen and click on "delete"
5. Click "OK" to close the menu