Why the game window might not appear after downloading/installing a game
- If the game automatically launches then this can mean the game has been automatically unlocked and you won't need to do anything else to play the full version.
- If this is not the case and you are still only able to play the 60 minute trial of the game or see ads, please see the below tips:
Solution 1 - Exit the game and re-open it
If you don't see the game window as the game launches automatically and it is not the full version, then you can in most cases exit the game and then upon re-opening the game the required game window will show.
Solution 2 - Uninstall and redownload the game again
1. Uninstall the game from your computer
2. Redownload the game again through the game description page by choosing the Play Now option in green
3. Once the game is installed, the game window should now show so you can unlock your game
4. If the game launches automatically, exit the game and the game window will show now and you can then unlock your purchased game.
Any further questions? Please contact Customer Support as they're always ready to help!