Steps to update Windows 10 to the latest build
1. Click the Start button on your home screen and then click the option for PC settings
2. At the PC settings screen, click the setting for Update and recovery
3. Then click the option for Preview builds
4. At the Preview builds screen, click the button to Check now
NOTE: If a new version isn't found, make sure you ticked the check box Check for updates online and Check again.
1. Assuming a new build is available, click the Download now button. Windows will start downloading and then install the new build
2. After the build has been installed, Windows prompts you to reboot your PC
3. Reboot, log back in, and the new build will be ready and waiting.
NOTE: You can confirm that you're running the latest build by looking at the lower right portion of your desktop. You'll see the label Windows Technical Preview Evaluation Copy followed by the number of the build.
Any further questions? Please contact Customer Support as they're always ready to help!