Creating a Readout
1. Go to your START Menu, then click RUN. If the RUN option does not appear, type in RUN instead and click on this when it appears
2. Within the RUN dialog, type in dxdiag and then click OK.
3. The DirectX diagnostic screen will appear. You will see a little green bar growing on the bottom left of this screen. This means it's still loading.
4. When the green bar disappears, this means the loading is finished.
5. Click on the button Save All Information. Save the file DxDiag.txt to your Desktop, so it will be easier to find.
6. EXIT the DirectX diagnostic screen
7. Attach the dxdiag report to your email to Customer Support