Solution 1 - Run the game as administrator
1. Right-click on the game from the desktop and choose Properties.
2. Select the Compatibility tab.
3. Make sure you check the box run this as an administrator
4. Click Apply and then OK.
5. Start a game. You should now be able to save this game.
Solution 2 - Adjust UAC settings
1. Go to Start from your computers home screen and type UAC in the search bar underneath Programs
2. In the next screen, drag the slider all the way down and click OK to confirm.
3. Remove the game by choosing Software in your Control Panel. You will see the game displayed in the list of programs. Select it and click Remove.
4. Empty your recycle bin.
5. Download and install the game again at www.gamehouse.com as the problem should now be solved