How do I get a Reward Card?
Reward Cards are automatically added to all accounts in the My Profile section of your account.
How do I earn stamps?
You receive stamps every time you purchase a game using your payment method on file or a free game credit (subscribers only). When you buy a Standard Edition game (valued at $6.99/$9.99 USD) you receive 1 stamp. When you buy a Platinum/Collector's Edition game (valued at $13.99/$19.99 USD) you receive 3 stamps.
What benefits do I get with my Reward Card?
- Once a card is full (6 stamps applied), a coupon code is automatically added to your account (right underneath the card) and a new card is started automatically
- Subscribers earn a 100% off Reward Coupon code when a card is completed, which can be used to purchase any available game for free
- Non-members receive a 75% off Reward Coupon code when a card is completed, which can be used to purchase any available game for a 75% off discount
- Subscribers get more - 2 FREE stamps on every new card that is started
How many stamps do I need to earn in order to get a coupon code?
- 6 Stamps are needed in order to fill a card and receive a coupon code
- Earn stamps for all game purchases*
- With Standard Edition games you receive 1 stamp
- With Platinum/Collector's Edition games you receive 3 stamps
- You can also earn stamps when buying games with a monthly free game credit (FunPass and FunTicket subscribers)
How long is my Reward Card and coupon valid for?
Reward Cards and are valid for 6 months after the date of the first stamp on the card. Reward Coupons are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
How do I use my Reward Coupon code to buy games for free/with a discount?
For instructions on how to use your Reward Card Coupon code, click here!
I didn't receive my stamps when buying a game
*To earn stamps, you must have purchased the game using your payment method on file or a free game credit. No stamps are issued when you buy a game using a reward coupon code.