Mozilla FireFox for online games
- If you're not already using FireFox, you can download and install it via the following link - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- If you're already using FireFox, make sure to have the latest version of this and of Java for the best online game experience with this browser - https://java.com/en/download/installed8.jsp
1. After the updates restart your browser, locate the online game you wish to play
2. Then click on the Activate Java link
3. On the upper left corner a new box appears. Click on the Show All button and change the settings for Java to Allow and remember. Click OK and allow Java to run the game
Any further questions? Please contact Customer Support as they're always ready to help!