Some users have reported receiving the following error(s) when trying to play some of the Vacation Adventures games.
- Runtime Error Program: c:\WINDOWS\system32\atibtmon.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more.
- s3e. application launcher has stopped working.
Solution - Uninstall and reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries
You can uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package and check if it helps.
Step 1 - To uninstall the package:
1. Open Programs and Features
2. From the list, find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it
3. Right click on it and select Uninstall
4. Restart the computer
Step 2 - Download and install the latest package
Click here for the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
NOTE: You can always check out this article for tips on redownloading all of the packages again if needed.
Any further questions? Please contact Customer Support as they're always ready to help!