Solution (part 1) - Check that you have the latest version of Internet Explorer (our game installer is connected to IE and requires the latest version and for Flash Player via IE to be active and working).
1. Search for Internet Explorer (IE) in the Windows Search bar on your computer and check the version you have.
2. If you can't locate IE on your computer or need to update it, then click here for further help.
3. Clear temporary internet files and cookies/browsing data in IE. Click here for instructions.
Solution (part 2) - Make sure Flash player is working via Internet Explorer
1. Copy and paste this link into your IE address bar - https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
2. Click on Check Now as you should be able to see the animated tree on the website which indicates it's installed and active
3. If this is not the case, simply use this link (within IE) to update your Flash Player - https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
You should now be able to download all of your games again.