Don't worry, this is not related to someone else using your account! This happens when the connection with your computer and our servers have dropped out while you were playing a game with FunPass.
Solution - Ensure all game applications are closed before trying to open them again. You can check this by following the below steps
1. Hold down on the CTRL ALT DELETE keys on your keyboard
2. Click on Start Task Manager
3. Locate the game open in the Applications list
4. Select the game and click on End Task
5. Also locate any files with the game title in the Processes tab and click on End Task
6. Then you can restart your computer
Now try to use your FunPass to play a game again and enjoy!