This is generally not related to someone else using your account. This is likely because the connection with your computer and our servers may have dropped out while you were playing a game with FunPass.
Sometimes when this happens, you'll see this message due to confusion within our servers. You can resolve this as follows.
Solution - Ensure all game applications are closed before trying to open them again. You can check this by following the below steps
1. Hold down on the CTRL ALT DELETE keys on your keyboard
2. Click on Start Task Manager
3. Locate the game open in the Applications list
4. Select the game and click on End Task
5. Also locate any files with the game title in the Processes tab and click on End Task
6. Then you can restart your computer
Now try to use your FunPass to play a game again as this should not be an issue anymore.
Any further questions? Please contact Customer Support as they're always ready to help!