Solution 1 - Uninstall your security software program
Be sure to uninstall it from the control panel on your computer. You can then install your security program again and then try downloading the game again as this may already be resolved.
Solution 2 - Temporarily switch off/disable your security program
If the issue isn't resolved from solution 1, please temporarily switch off your security program and try the game again. Of course switch it back on after.
Solution 3 - Check that your security software isn't blocking downloads from GameHouse or the game itself
The steps will vary for different programs, however below is a general guide -
1. Locate and open your security/firewall program
2. Locate the list of Internet applications the firewall is permitting/blocking
3. Add GameHouse to the Permitted List and/or remove GameHouse from the Blocked List
4. Locate the Allowed or Exceptions list and click Add or Add Program
5. Locate the game on your computer and add it to the Allowed or Exceptions list
6. Close the Firewall Program and try downloading the game again
Solution 4 - Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer (IE) is connected to our installer and game licenses. Even if you do not actively use this browser, it will still be on all Windows systems.
1. Start Internet Explorer and perform any required updates
2. Check that Flash player is working by opening this link in Internet Explorer. You should be able to see the animated tree on the Adobe website
3. From IE, click Tools and then click Internet Options. On the General tab under Browsing History click Delete
4. On the Delete Browsing History window, select the checkbox next to Temporary Internet Files. It is OK to leave the other options unchecked. Click Delete Files
5. When you see the confirmation prompt, click Yes, and then click Close. Now test the download again