Solution 1 - Check for system updates
First check whether there are any Windows updates or program updates running in the background as this can cause download delays. If there are Windows updates available, perform the update and try downloading the game again.
Solution 2 - Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer (IE) is connected to our installer and game licenses. Even if you do not actively use this browser, it will still be on all Windows systems.
- Search for Internet Explorer (IE) in the Windows Search bar on your computer and check the version you have
- If you can't locate IE on your computer or if you do not have the latest version, then click here for help
- From IE, click Tools and then click Internet Options
- On the General tab under Browsing History click Delete. On the Delete Browsing History window, select the checkbox next to Temporary Internet Files and Cookies and website data. It is OK to leave the other options unchecked
- Click Delete Files. When you see the confirmation prompt, click Yes, and then click Close
- From Internet Options, click on the Security tab, then lower the security level
- Now test the games again. Be sure to return the security settings back to the recommended/previous setting after testing the game
Solution 3 - Uninstall/reinstall your security software program
Be sure to uninstall it from the control panel on your computer. You can then install your security program again and then try downloading the game again as this may already be resolved.
Solution 4 - Temporarily switch off/disable your security program
If the issue isn't resolved from solution 1, please temporarily switch off your security program and try the game again. Of course switch it back on after.