Solution 1 - Uninstall and redownload the game
Click here and follow the steps for your Operating System. Once complete, download the game from our website and test the game again.
Solution 2 - Update your Graphic Card driver
The most common drivers are listed below. Click on the name of the driver you have (if known) and follow the steps to update this.
Note: Intel users - It's important to note that PC manufacturers (such as Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, and others) can modify Intel's drivers to add or remove functionalities. This means that if you have a branded device, it's recommended to download the latest graphics update from your manufacturer first, then through Intel. Otherwise, unexpected behaviors, such as loss of features and configurations can be expected.
The most common PC manufacturers are:
Solution 3 - Set your text size to 100%
- Make a right click on your desktop
- Choose Display settings
- Under Scale and layout set the text size to 100% (or recommended*)
- Test the game again
* If your text size is already set to 100%, set your text size to the one recommended by your computer instead
Solution 4 - Lower your screen resolution settings
- Right click on your desktop and select Display Settings
- Under resolution, temporarily change it to 800x600 (or to 1024x768, 1280x768)
- Try the game again as it should now open
- Go back to resolution and change your settings back to the recommended setting and your game will continue to work