Solution 1 - Clear temporary internet files and/or change your browser
- Clear temporary internet files in your browser
- Reset security settings in the browser you use
- Disable extensions in your browser
- Open our website in a different browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Solution 2 - Delete the license folder
- Show all hidden files and folders:
- Right click on the Windows image in the bottom left corner of your screen and choose File Explorer
- From the top of the new window, click on View and then tick the Hidden Items box
- Copy and paste the following link into your Windows search bar: C:\ProgramData\Trymedia
- Locate and right click on the licenses folder and delete it
- Now test the game again. Note, however, that all of your games will now be locked and will need to be unlocked again.
Solution 3 - Add the game to your security software's allowed list
For detailed instructions on how to do this, click on the name of the program you use:
Note: If you're running two or more firewall programs, disable the secondary firewall and configure the primary firewall using the instructions above.