Solution 1 - Clear temporary internet files and/or change your browser
- Clear temporary internet files in your browser
- Reset security settings in the browser you use
- Disable extensions in your browser
- Open our website in a different browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Solution 2 - Update and clear cache in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer (IE) is connected to our Online Games Manager and game licenses, so even if you don't use this as your browser, it is still important to perform the steps below.
- Search for Internet Explorer (IE) in the Windows Search bar on your computer and check the version you have
- If you can't locate IE on your computer or if you do not have the latest version, then click here for help
- From IE, click Tools and then click Internet Options
- On the General tab under Browsing History click Delete. On the Delete Browsing History window, select the checkbox next to Temporary Internet Files and Cookies and website data. It is OK to leave the other options unchecked
- Click Delete Files. When you see the confirmation prompt, click Yes, and then click Close
- From Internet Options, click on the Security tab, then lower the security level
- Now test the games again. Be sure to return the security settings back to the recommended/previous setting after testing the game
Solution 3 - Delete the license folder
- Show all hidden files and folders:
- Right click on the Windows image in the bottom left corner of your screen and choose File Explorer
- From the top of the new window, click on View and then tick the Hidden Items box
- Copy and paste the following link into your Windows search bar: C:\ProgramData\Trymedia
- Locate and right click on the licenses folder and delete it
- Now test the game again. Note, however, that all of your games will now be locked and will need to be unlocked again.
Solution 4 - Add the game to your security software's allowed list
For detailed instructions on how to do this, click on the name of the program you use:
Note: If you're running two or more firewall programs, disable the secondary firewall and configure the primary firewall using the instructions above.