Solution 1 - Clear temporary internet files and/or change your browser
1. Clear temporary internet files in your browser
2. Reset security settings in the browser you use
3. Disable extensions in your browser
Solution 2 - Update and clear cache in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer (IE) is connected to our installer and game licenses, so even if you don't use this as your browser, it is still important to perform the steps below.
1. Start Internet Explorer and perform any required updates
2. Check that Flash player is working by opening the following link in Internet Explorer. You should be able to see the animated tree on the Adobe website: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
3. From IE, click Tools and then click Internet Options
4. Click on the General tab, located under Browsing History. Then, click Delete.
5. From the Delete Browsing History window, tick the box next to Temporary Internet Files and Cookies and website data. Leave the other options unticked.
6. Click Delete Files. When you see the confirmation prompt, click Yes, and then click Close.
7. From Internet Options, click on the Security tab, then lower the security level
8. Now test the games again. Be sure to return the security settings back to the recommended/previous setting after testing the game
Solution 3 - Delete the license folder
1. Show all hidden files and folders:
- Right click on the Windows image in the bottom left corner of your screen and choose File Explorer
- From the top of the new window, click on View and then tick the Hidden Items box
2. Copy and paste the following link into your Windows search bar: C:\ProgramData\Trymedia
3. Locate and right click on the licenses folder and delete it
4. Now test the game again. Note, however, that all of your games will now be locked and will need to be unlocked again.
Solution 4 - Add the game to your security software's allowed list
For detailed instructions on how to do this, click on the name of the program you use:
Note: If you're running two or more firewall programs, disable the secondary firewall and configure the primary firewall using the instructions above.