Why you might receive an Internet Connection related error message or a Network related error (basically the same thing)
- For all other users or FunPass players that only experience this with one or some games - then it is usually security related
1. Sign out of your GameHouse account from the website
2. Also sign out from the game window
3. Uncheck the Remember Me box in the game window
4. Clear your browsing data/internet cookies - click here for instructions
5. Use the following link to access our website again - http://www.gamehouse.com/?ghu=true
6. Go back to the game window and try unlocking the game again via the Play with FunPass link
Norton, McAfee, and ZoneAlarm are three of the most popular providers of firewall software. Steps to adjust your firewall will vary from product to product, so for more detailed instructions, see the below links -
- Norton users - contact http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/ to find out how to configure it correctly.
- McAfee usesr - contact http://us.mcafee.com/root/support.asp to find out how to configure it correctly.
- ZoneAlarm users - contact http://www.zonealarm.com/support/ to find out how to configure it correctly.
NOTE: If you're running two or more firewall programs, disable the secondary firewall and configure the primary firewall using the instructions above.
Solution 3 - Reset your web browser by clearing temporary files and security settings
Solution 4 - Change the installation folder
1. Click on Windows Start menu and type in the search box Run and hit ENTER.
2. A small window should open. Type in Appdata and hit ENTER on your keyboard.
3. Double click on the Local folder, then locate com.gamehouse.acid and double click to open this.
4. Delete the file called params.dat
5. Once params.dat is removed you can choose the folder to install the game and this should now solve the issue you're experiencing.
Any further questions? Please contact Customer Support as they're always ready to help!