Solution 1 - Clear your browsers cookies and adjust your browsers security settings
1. Clear your internet cookies/cache
3. Then use this link http://www.gamehouse.com/?ghu=true to access our website again and try downloading the game again.
Note: You can also try downloading your game through a different browser as this may already help.
Solution 2 - Adjust Internet Explorer settings
Our licensing system uses Internet Explorer (IE) even if you're not using this browser. Some IE security settings may interfere with the product activation. To fix this, follow the steps below.
1. Start Internet Explorer, click Tools and then click Internet Options
2. On the General tab under Browsing History click Delete.
3. From the Delete Browsing History window, select the checkbox next to Temporary Internet Files. Leave the other options unchecked.
4. Click Delete Files. When you see the confirmation prompt, click Yes, and then click Close.
Note: If the download is successful after performing these steps, you can reset the settings to their previous positions.
Solution 3 - Temporarily turn off/disable security software
1. Disable your virus scanner
2. Disable your pop-up blocker
3. Disable your firewall
4. Lower the privacy settings of your internet browser
5. Try downloading the game again
Note: Remember to enable your virus scanner/firewall again after trying the download again.
Solution 4 - Check security software in case the game is being blocked
These steps will vary for different programs, however below is a general guide -
1. Locate and open your security/firewall program
2. Locate the list of Internet applications the firewall is permitting/blocking
3. Add GameHouse to the Permitted List and/or remove GameHouse from the Blocked List
4. Locate the Allowed or Exceptions list and click Add or Add Program
5. Locate the game on your computer and add it to the Allowed or Exceptions list
6. Close the Firewall Program